Monday 26 November 2012

Abused by World , A Teen's Life Ended


Abused. A word that I directly pointed out to the selfish and intolerant surrounding of this girl . I actually thought that Canadian is a very well-mannered society , so I didn't expect this horrible case come from that country . This girl had been into depression , suicidal and lonely - somewhat a bad life for a 16 year old girl , am I right? 


Last Wednesday , as I was browsing the web , having no clue except just typing in my Google Chrome about news worldwide , the news of suicide stunned me out . I take a few minutes , reading and probably you will just say , "hey, just some kid killed herself , boorriing ..." . Not to me . If news doesn't make your heart moved by it , maybe her 9-minutes video will grant you some enlightment about what's happening , not to herself only , but globally . 







Rest in Peace , dear one . 
I wrote this in my Flashnote , as a tribute for this girl . 

"I'm writing down this post for everyone to read what my heart says . What I feel . I couldn't go any further without wrote this feelings so that everyone realized this do happened nowadays.

I saw a couple of video clips in YouTube about abuse . A little , small word that defined how much the pain that one has to endure each and every day in their life . This post, is a tribute to Amanda Todd , a teen that kill herself just because she is still too young and being played toy . Yes , I believe even I were in her shoes , probably I would do that . 

I reblogged this from news . But , to think that it already happened in our society , it disgust me more . 

From what I've read so far, she (Amanda Todd) is active in chatting with her friends through webcams . Very usual to teens , meet and talking to a new people is interesting . But , a pedophile sucker put the reels on and jailbaitting her to flash some . But it doesn't stop there. 

One day , that pedo already have upper hand on that poor girl , blackmailing her to put some action , if not , her breast's picture will be send to everyone . So , she did . 

At 4 am , a knock hits the door , awaken her parents and herself . The policeman told her one news that completely shocking and changed her life forever. Her picture sent to everyone . Not just a picture , but her's picture . 

None of her friends was indeed one , as each and everyone of them started to lose away from her . Soon , she moved out of the town , in order to regain self confidence and self control . 

Yet, ultimately , she found what she needed : support from a boy who claimed that he liked her so much and invited her to his house . Hooked up by another challenge she will have to face , his girlfriend that suddenly rushed out of the blue and make up a big fight of her . Starting this moment , her most downfall of her life - despair , weak and lonely , succumbed for alcohol and drugs , with the foremost need for human beings , is support. To make it worst , he said that he didn't meant what he said before and told her that was only for sex . 

Bleach sounded right into her mouth . Cutting her hands quickly become a new fantasy , with this circumstance , depressed start over the depth of her own self , when all she read in the social network of her former friends is their mockery and selfish attitude. Bullied by destiny , tragedy by others and affect one single live being that probably just one of hundreds, maybe thousand teen and children worldwide that had those same experience . 

Therefore , I wrote this note in tribute for our beloved Amanda Todd , who left unjustified till the day she died . As for her friends (which I hope that they may read this ) , are you satisfied ? What if that happened to you ? "


Wrote this after I watched her video and news . It's not about the girl , it's about of the lesson and message that I want others to see . 

May God bless you. 

AMANDA TODD 


Nov 1996 - 10 October 2012 



3 comments:

  1. i've read and watch the video you posted. it's really a horrible, selfish and unfair things to do her. i don't see what has she done wrong that people around her treated her in such ways. that boy who claimed he like her and then get her punched in front of her school is the one that should be punched! i hope those who have bullied amanda get payback. she is beautiful and kind enough to not press charge to those people, which she should have been.

    p.s: to those who abused amanda
    are you satisfied now that she had killed herself and gone from your pathetic life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So incredibly sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is unbearable , made me almost cry. this shows how bad a society can become thats why i dont learn what ppl in society teach but what i feel. i cant believe after seeing the video on youtube some comment things like "she deserved it" , they are not humans..... and to who clammed to be her friends, who ditched her after the scandal "shame on you". if she was my friend or that happened to one of my friends i would NEVER EVER ditch her

    ReplyDelete

Howdy ! Have something to say ? Don't just mumbling there, speak it up !