Saturday 1 December 2012

K-POP boy band's Talent in Dancing



Aren't dance also considered as arts too ? Luckily , as I was 'hunting' for some inspiration , YouTube gave me one . Kpop dance ! If you don't know what K-POP , then you must be WAY behind .






First of all , I would like to say that I'm a big fan of K-POP (only their songs and dances , not their movies) . K-POP is Korean Pop . To be precise , South Korean Pop . I got introduced by one of my friend when I was 14 and BOOM; there's a spark for my interest in K-POP culture .

Why K-POP dance ? I've tried breakdance ,popping , shuffle and jumpstyle . When my hormones started to grow mature , I find K-POP is much more flexible for me , since I can combine a few and create one new dance step , with backup of my friends and pop techno songs spinning to my ears (I wonder if 'pop techno songs' is an English words) .

One of my favourite boy band 's dance :


Best underdog band , am I right ? You hardly can see they winning any award , but they should have . Their songs are very good since most of their (new and old ones) songs are mostly adrenaline pumping . 0330 considered their best ballad song (with a slight dance step but easy to remember) and their introduction of two new faces joining them , replacing two old members ; Kim Kibum and Alexander (unofficial leader)

Who were unfamiliar with SM Entertainment (and their sue thing) and the booming band that brought  K-POP worldwide , Super Junior . A little trivia : At first they didn't even like the song (Sorry Sorry) yet this song had topped themselves to be a K-POP big stars . I became more attached to K-POP , also because of this song . They also popped out new branch , with Super Junior M (SJ-M) , consisting of 4 boys from SJ as well . Han-Kyung got out and revealed what SMENT do to SJ .


TVXQ/DBSK is also popular by this song too . Since the dance and music is deary catchy , no wonder this song also propelled them into stardom ... until all break apart after 3 of them against SM Entertainment . But they will always be TVXQ/DBSK , it just that 3 of them doesn't follow the remaining because still under management with their producers . By the way , they have two names because they are very popular in South Korea and Japan , and this lead to different name , nevertheless, same boys *ehem* men .

The remaining still under management of devious SM Entertainment - Yunho and Chang Min . Apparently, Yunho was the leader and a great dancer !


Another boy band from SMENT , this furious five is quite astounding in their vocal , looks and co-operation between them . Their dance moves often need extra replay button in YouTube , when learning just only on a part of the dance. I took this one since I'm familiar to the dance moves, especially right on tutting part - took a few days to completely master it ! But one of the members also quite popular in being a 'diva' and 'fashionista' , Key can learn a girl band's dance moves just by watching it once and REALLY beat the original version ! Don't forget Taemin , the dance machine . This maknae really good in 'raping' the dance floor.


PSY is back after short retirement and styled all around the world with hopping horses dance . I didn't know much about PSY , except he was gone for 2 years break and his albums were banned in several countries since it contained 18SX lyrics ... Ouch ! Under management of JYP Entertainment , this man surely how to live well with his comeback single skyrocketed him way to stardom and King Starfish of the seven seas.

I'm NOT saying that these are the ONLY BEST dance in K-POP . But only a few from my selection for today's post . The video below is a compilation of best dancers in K-POP history .



Taeyang (Big Bang) VS Eunhyuk (Super Junior)


Suggesting someone ? Put them right on comment section below and I'll put them in here !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy ! Have something to say ? Don't just mumbling there, speak it up !